Full-time position, 1st shift working M-F, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
This position verifies and distributes production schedules to production staff. Also gathers information from customer orders and create work orders for production staff to follow.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily verification of production reported by production staff.
- Reconcile inventory of raw materials as per the bill of materials.
- Data entry for MRP planning changes.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to production schedules to meet finished goods requirements.
- Works with the sales department and others to meet sales forecasts.
- Using sales projections, production rates, re-order points and inventory status, and compare to projected sales volume.
- Maintains optimum inventory levels to ensure timely deliveries minimizing carrying cost and transportation charges.
- Assist the Materials Manager in all facets of the fiscal year-end inventory functions.
- Other duties as assigned by Materials Manager
- Know and recognize quality procedures, and take action when defects are identified.
- Attend morning production meetings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors.
- Arrange incoming raw materials shipments as assigned.
- Plan and schedule production floor for all shifts as assigned.
- Work with vendors in making sure we have all raw/finished components to keep the flow of material moving through the plant and available to ship to customers.
- Work closely with department supervisors to make sure the departments has the needed components necessary for flow of production.
- Work closely with department supervisors to make sure that necessary staff is available to run the required workload.
- Generate and review weekly requisition reports for Purchasing to ensure necessary flow of raw/finished goods.
- Represents the department in all Company production, new projects or other meetings as required.
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism when handling company information (purchase orders, work orders, etc.)
- Maintains a clean, secure and orderly work area.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Formal training in production planning or equivalent experience (5 year minimum).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer literate, preferably in IQMS software as well as familiar with MRP principles.
- Ability to read directions and follow job requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate with other personnel is required.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to adhere to the Company’s Vehicle Usage policy.
- A criminal background check will be conducted.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about the work area to perform required duties.
- Reading and writing ability to follow work instructions.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions and operate computer programs and office equipment.
- May relocate products weighing between .5 (1/2) pound up to 60 pounds at various times.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Commitment to Core Values
Employees shall be committed to the following company core values:
- Customer Focused
- Great Teammate
- Constantly Improving
|What We Offer
We are looking for dependable, energetic and self-starters who can work independent and as a team to include being a key contributor to the continued success of the Ace Manufacturing and Rokwell team. We offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package that includes health, dental, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401(k) plan. If you are interested in these exciting opportunities with a growing company, submit your application and resume online, or send your resume, cover letter, and salary history to: Human Resources, Ace Manufacturing & Rokwell Industries, 300 Ramsey Street, Sullivan, MO 63080. You may also fax to (573)468-4197.