- Manage two Accounting Clerks
- Responsible for multiple companies’ accounting management.
- Provides Annual Business Plan for Accounting Department.
- Responsible for the integrity of general ledgers.
- Reviews cost center and chart of account structure. Makes recommendations as to cost center/ account structure that will identify the nature of the expense to their proper area; streamlines the data processing support required during month-end.
- Prepares, verifies, and controls the entering of journal entries to the general ledger.
- Evaluates subsidiary journals for obvious errors and omissions and enters corrected data into the general ledger. Performs all tasks associated with the general ledger, i.e., enters monthly journals entries, executes monthly closing entries.
- Reviews monthly balance sheet and account analysis income statements.
- Releases timely reports to the leadership team which includes findings.
- Assists in reviewing and updating monthly closing procedures.
- Reviews supporting schedules to ensure that the Company’s accounting practices are being maintained, i.e., insurance, fixed assets, amortization for prepaid.
- Reviews accounts payable aging and vendor statements.
- Reviews accounts receivable aging.
- Reviews customer accounts.
- Monitors credit and collection applications, assists in approval of terms and limitations.
- Assists Sales/Marketing in establishing and maintaining product-pricing policies.
- Provides other company departments with related information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Monitors inventory levels and adjustments.
- Post inventory transactions in IQMS and corrects costing errors.
- Monitors PPV accounts.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures (including the cost accounting), and analyses and reports variances.
- Determines depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items.
- Assists in evaluating and recommending insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, plus five years’ experience in the accounting department of an industrial company.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Crystal Reports and IQMS software.
- Ability to solve issues when they arise.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to adhere to the Company’s Vehicle Usage policy.
- A criminal background check will be conducted.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about the work area to perform required duties.
- Reading and writing ability to follow work instructions.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions and operate computer programs and office equipment.
- May relocate products weighing between .5 (1/2) pound up to 60 pounds at various times.
- No vaccine mandates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Mission of Ace Manufacturing & Parts Company and Rokwell Industries is to produce market leading edge clutch technology in a quality and economical manner that support long term growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures our employees are…
- Customer focused,
- Great teammates,
- Constantly improving,
- To develop and continually improve a work environment where our employees and owners can grow financially by continued education and application that result in profit.
- Instill a sense of company pride in all employees that extends beyond our walls into the community.
All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment, pre-employment physical, drug screen, and a criminal background check along with MVR.