This position supports our Racing products division. Ensure to provide excellent customer service to key accounts as assigned through phone, e-mail, chat, technical forum, etc. in timely and accurate manner, while also providing support for outside sales efforts. Will also serve as liaison between customer support team, management, and customer in order to improve customer service and business productivity.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Complete support of key accounts as assigned. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Account Management
- Answer calls, chat, forum, and email and respond in a timely manner
- Assist callers with product selection and troubleshooting.
- Pursue ancillary sales
- Process orders from start to finish
- Issue RMA’s; start/follow-up/respond
- Handle invoice matters
- Handle shipping matters
- Document all activity in CRM – Customer Central
- Reports: Run a variety of sales reports; provide to management and customers as needed.
- Process literature requests
- Occasionally provide field assistance; some travel required
- Monitor backorders and provide update reports to customers
- New customer setup and updates
- Contract pricing: enter/edit as necessary
- Monitor delivery on time to make sure we are meeting our goal of 95% on time; report concerns to supervisor
- Maintain Product Data Load Sheets
- Engage in social media through company facebook and instagram as directed
- Assist other customer support staff as needed
- Participate in tradeshow and racing events; some travel required
- Assist engineering with market data for R & D purposes.
- Assist with development work instructions for product assembly and installation instructions for customers.
- Assist with and provide data for ISO requirements
- Primarily responsible for racing forecast; review monthly
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Required experience in parts counter sales and customer service with knowledge of performance automotive industry.
- Have a clear understanding of torque and horsepower for clutch application
- Familarilty with drag racing, circle track and pulling motorsports
- Familarity with clutches-driving, installation, function and key components
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Telephone skills, including switchboard experience, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing is required.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, possess organizational skills, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various event needs.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Mission of Ace Manufacturing & Parts Company and Rokwell Industries is to produce market leading edge clutch technology in a quality and economical manner that support long term growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures our employees are…
- Customer focused,
- Great teammates,
- Constantly improving,
- To develop and continually improve a work environment where our employees and owners can grow financially by continued education and application that result in profit.
- Instill a sense of company pride in all employees that extends beyond our walls into the community.
All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment, pre-employment physical, drug screen, and a criminal background check along with MVR.