This position is responsible for servicing racing customers and growing sales of our racing product line. Primary focus will be on building and maintaining relationships with customers in the circle track, drag, pulling and street performance markets. Will attend various racing events throughout the year. Additional responsibilities include: handling incoming customer calls; providing technical assistance, handling warranties and taking orders.
• Grow sales of racing products.
• Develop business relationships with and actively solicit business from customers within the racing and performance industry.
• Contact established customers on a regular schedule in addition to prospecting new opportunities.
• Regularly contact and follow-up with prospective customers.
• Maintain a current opportunities list and follow-up on all inquiries and leads. Provide report to supervisor on a monthly basis.
• Answer customer questions pertaining to application, cross references, installation, trouble shooting and warranty.
• Attend racing events and industry trade shows.
• Work with Customer Satisfaction Team to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Be the voice of the customer when working with internal teams on new product development and product issues.
• Conduct clutch training seminars.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Racing background with clutch experience required. Ability to read directions and job orders including measuring instruments, and blueprint reading.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate with other personnel is required.
• Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to provide proof of car insurance.
• This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
• Reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare reports.
• Manual dexterity and visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machinery, and visual inspection of parts.
• May relocate metal parts and equipment weighing between .5 (1/2) pound up to 70 pounds at various times. Finished parts may weight up to 70 pounds.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
OUR CORE VALUES
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures our employees are…
• Customer focused
• Great teammates
• Constantly improving