This position is responsible to implement instruction as given by the Supervisor or Manager in the day to day operations of the Friction Materials department to include press operation, machining, loading / unloading furnaces, coining, packing parts, and mixing powders. This position is also responsible for the glue line operations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Meet all quality requirements during production.
- Meet all production standard requirements (rates, etc.).
- Fill out paperwork as required correctly.
- Ensure there are no deviations from baseline (work insructions) and if so notify the Supervisor or Manager.
- Assist with training of new employees.
- Follow work instructions at all times.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous manufacturing experience is helpful
- Strong mechanical ability is helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing is required.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about inside the department to access parts, other machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves product and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds at various times.
- Will be required to complete a Pulmonary Function Test and be able to wear a respirator.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Mission of Ace Manufacturing & Parts Company and Rokwell Industries is to produce and market leading edge clutch technology in a quality & economical manner that support long term growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures our employees are…
- Customer focused,
- Aligned to the Company’s goals,
- Great teammates,
- Constantly improving,
- Responsible to the community and environment when making decisions.
- To develop and continually improve a work environment where our employees and owners can grow financially by continued education and application that result in profit.
- Instill a sense of company pride in all employees that extends beyond our walls into the community.