Ace Manufacturing and Rokwell Industries is always on the lookout for potential new team members that meet our core values, even if we don’t have a job posted that matches your current skill set. Use the Apply Now link below when applying for a non-specific job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time, in some cases 90% of the time is spent standing.
- Must be able to frequently move about the cell (work space) to access moving parts and machinery, etc.
- Reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports.
- Manual dexterity to operate machines properly.
- Visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced.
- Frequently relocates metal parts and equipment weighing between .5 (1/2) pound up to 60 pounds at various times. Finished parts may weigh up to 50 pounds.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Commitment to Core Values
Employees shall be committed to the following company core values:
- Customer Focused
- Great Teammate
- Constantly Improving