This position is responsible for the building, designing, repairing and upgrading of production and plant tools, fixtures and equipment. This is a full time, first shift position reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor and working M-F, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Performs maintenance repairs of building and production equipment with little or no notice to keep the plant operational.
- Keep and maintain work times as per work orders.
- Promote safety and housekeeping within the plant.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health regulations.
- QS9000, ISO9000 Compliance and Document Control for department.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer trade school maintenance training or 3+ years of equipment maintenance experience.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience a plus.
- Ability to read and understand directions and work orders.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, as well as the ability to communicate with other personnel.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about the work area to perform required duties.
- Will require employee to walk from one end of the facility to the other.
- Must be able to frequently bend and reach overhead
- Reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity (corrected).
- May relocate equipment weighing between .5 (1/2) pound up to 60 pounds at various times.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Note: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Mission of Ace Manufacturing & Parts Company and Rokwell Industries is to produce and market leading edge clutch technology in a quality & economical manner that support long term growth.
OUR CORE VALUES
“We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals and pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that ensures our employees are…
- Customer focused,
- Aligned to the Company’s goals,
- Great teammates,
- Constantly improving,
- Responsible to the community and environment when making decisions.
- To develop and continually improve a work environment where our employees and owners can grow financially by continued education and application that result in profit.
- Instill a sense of company pride in all employees that extends beyond our walls into the community.