Ensure to provide excellent customer service to key accounts as assigned through phone, e-mail, chat, technical forum, etc. in timely and accurate manner. Will also serve as liaison between customer support team, management, and customer in order to improve customer service and business productivity.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Complete support of key accounts as assigned. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Answer calls, chat, forum, and email and respond in a timely manner
- Assist callers with product selection and troubleshooting.
- Process orders from start to finish
- Issue RMA’s; start/follow-up/respond
- Handle invoice matters
- Handle shipping matters
- Document all activity in CRM – Customer Central
- Reports: Run a variety of sales reports; provide to management and customers as needed.
- Process literature requests
- Occasionally provide field assistance; some travel required
- Monitor back orders and provide update reports to customers
- New customer setup and updates
- Contract pricing: enter/edit as necessary
- Monitor delivery on time to make sure we are meeting our goal of 95% on time; report concerns to supervisor
- Support assigned rep agencies and communicate customer activities
- Assist other customer support staff as needed
- Engage in social media through company Facebook and Instagram as directed
- Participate in trade show and racing events; some travel required
- Assist engineering with market data for R & D purposes.
- Assist with development work instructions for product assembly and installation instructions for customers.
- Assist with and provide data for ISO requirements
- Assist with forecasting of certain inventory classes as assigned
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Required experience in parts counter sales and customer service with knowledge of performance automotive industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Telephone skills, including switchboard experience, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing is required.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, possess organizational skills, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time.
- Must be able to frequently move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various event needs.
Employees shall be committed to continually improve the quality and delivery of our product and services to better satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
Commitment to Core Values
Employees shall be committed to the following company core values:
- Customer Focused
- Great Teammate
- Constantly Improving
|What We Offer
We are looking for dependable, energetic and self-starters who can work independent and as a team to include being a key contributor to the continued success of the Ace Manufacturing and Rokwell team. We offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package that includes health, denta, and life insurance; paid holidays, vacation, and a 401(k) plan. If you are interested in these exciting opportunities with a growing company, submit your application and resume online, or send your resume, cover letter, and salary history to: Human Resources, Ace Manufacturing & Rokwell Industries, 300 Ramsey Street, Sullivan, MO 63080. You may also fax to (573)468-4197.